Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for a new opportunity this September?
Do you thrive in an education setting and want to take the next step in your career?
I am currently working with a school St Helens who are looking to appoint a administrator to work in their busy reception office.
This is a large Primary School in St Helens and they are looking for someone to join their admin team ASAP. The role will initially be on a supply basis, but it could go permanent for the right person.
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the public.
- Overseeing external access to the building from visitors. Assisting teachers and SLT with data entry on pupil records and SIMS.
- Collecting money for lunch and school trips as required.
- Photocopying, filing, opening post and general administrative support.
- The Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Exciting settings to work in.
- Variety of primary and secondary settings to widen your experience.
- Development opportunities.
- Good working knowledge of SIMS.
- A minimum of 3 months working in an educational setting.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
- Patient, fun and caring attitude.
The School are looking to appoint ASAP so please apply today!