Are you looking for a new role within the childcare industry?
Are you ready to take that next step in your career?
I am recruiting for the role of Room Leader for a nursery within a large childcare group. This particular setting is based in the Southport area, where they are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Room Leader to join their team.
This is a full time position permanent position working Monday to Friday.
- Busy nursery within a thriving childcare group
- Competitive rates of pay
- Childcare discount
- Experienced team
- Training and development opportunities
- DBS put into process for you
Nursery Assistant Role Requirements:
- Level 3 or above in Early Years
- Relevant Childcare experience - ideally in a similar role
- Passionate and enthusiastic about working in Early Years
- Up to date EYFS knowledge in line with recent changes
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity?
Are you interested to know more about this Room Leader role?
Please get in touch with Holly at Integra People by submitting your CV today and I will call you for a confidential chat.