Integra are looking for a part time maths teacher to join an "outstanding" college based in St Helens.
They are seeking a passionate, energetic and enthusiastic motivator to help students realise their full potential.
* Competitive salary - Paid to Scale (subject to AWR)
* Enthusiastic pupils with a willingness to learn
* Excellent public transport links
* Free parking on site
Teachinng A Level maths and exprince in teaching BTEC Courses
Driving performance within the classroom
Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
Managing behavior within the classroom
Communicating with parents and careers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school apply today.
If you're interested in this Maths role in the St Helens area, please forward your CV or call: 01925 594203