Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for working with young children in the EYFS?
I am working with an OFSTED rated 'good' nursery in St Helen's who are looking for a new member to join their team.
The role has become available due to increased numbers and demand for an extra member of staff to work within the baby room.
- Exciting setting to work in.
- Welcoming team and supportive Manager.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- On-site parking and access to local transport links.
- Training provided where necessary.
- Working in a nursery setting in the baby room.
- Communicating with the team and room leader.
- Following procedures and policies at all times.
- Planning and implementing activities to encourage learning through play.
- Observing and assessing children in line with EYFS.
- Safeguarding children in line with the nursery policies.
- 1 year experience working in nursery settings.
- DBS on the update service.
- Positive attitude and open mind.
- Sound knowledge of EYFS.
Please call Holly Oldham on 01925 594203 or email with your CV and I will give you a call for an informal chat.
Integra People are committed to the safeguarding of children in our settings, all applications and placements will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 appropriate references.