Are you a Nursery Assistant looking for flexible work?
Do you want to work in a well renowned nursery group?
I am recruiting for relief staff to cover nursery shifts in a setting based n Haydock which is part of a large group of nurseries.
The role has come around due to a high influx of children so extra support is required in places.
Do you want to become a part of this fantastic team?
Why not read on and apply today?
- Friendly practitioner team.
- Supportive management team.
- Surrounded by individuals who are passionate about childcare.
- On site parking.
- Flexibility to pick up shifts as and when.
- Working predominantly in Haydock with the opportunity to pick up work in other settings in a similar area covering shifts as and when required.
- Being a key member of the team and communicating at all times.
- Adhering to direction from Room Leaders.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Conducting and planning activities in line with EYFS.
- Preparing and assisting with meal and snack times.
- Level 3 qualification or above in childcare.
- Experience working in nurseries.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if not.
- Referees willing to provide references for you.
Does this sound like something you would like to be a part of?
Are you already working part time or studying and looking for work to fill your time
Please call Holly today on 01925 594203 or email