Integra People are looking to appoint various Level 3 Teaching Assistants/Early Years specialists to work at a number of schools in Liverpool. These roles are typically for 3-5 days per week, with an immediate start date.
The ideal candidate will have recent, relevant Teaching Assistant experience, will have a Level 3 Early Years qualification or equivalent & be confident with their knowledge of the Early Years Framework. Some of the roles may be as a general Assistant, where as others may be to work with specific pupils on a 1:1 basis or with smaller groups.
The chosen Teaching Assistants will need:
- To have a Level 3 TA/EYFS qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working within an educational setting.
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS framework.
- Any SEND experience (EBD,ASD,ADHD MLD etc) would be beneficial.
- Have a valid, enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one.
By working with Integra People, you could benefit from:
- Competitive pay.
- Access to our partner schools & exclusive vacancies.
- Your own dedicated consultant.
- Support with applications and flexible working.
If you are interested in the role above, send in your CV today.
Alternatively, if this doesn't match what you are looking for, contact us to see what other opportunities we have available.