What about the role:
- Due to increased population and pupil numbers there is a huge shortage of NQT's in this area.
- This is an excellent opportunity to try something new and more importantly start on the path to completing your induction! This is very unique opportunity to get your career going straight away!
- If you are interested please contact our branch ASAP for further details as once these roles are gone they are gone.
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:
- Confident in KS1 and/or KS2
- Proactive in establishing routines, lessons and disciplinary strategies
- Resilient and can do attitude
- Independence and trust in their own ability
- Be focused on being a team player
- Self- motivated and able to adapt to the evolving education system
- Strong behaviour management skills, including SEN
To apply the candidate must have:
- Experience within Foundation & KS1
- Referees from University and final placement
- An up to date DBS Check (We can arrange this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Simply call us on 01925 594203, or send your CV