If you are an individual with a dynamic and creative approach who is committed to take the responsibility of teaching a number of subjects across the national curriculum to Key Stage 2 classes Integra Education would love to hear from you!.
Our positions range from day to day work, long term placements, AM or PM work, summer clubs, nursery and 1 to 1 roles. This is a great way to work a flexible role, get more experience in the field of classroom support, and allows you to see different schools in the area in hopes of finding one that you love.
Deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within KS2.
- Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
- Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
- Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
- Ensure children's work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom.
- Help in providing displays for public areas e.g. hall, corridors etc.
Must have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the KS2 national curriculum.
To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
Qualified Teacher Status
Experienced working in a Primary Setting in particular KS2.
Shares a genuine passion for working with children
Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
If you wish to be considered for this role, please forward your details or apply now. We are keen to speak with candidates at every level in their career and would welcome applicants with any form of education qualification and experiences. Please call Jackie on: 01925 594203 or email