English Teacher - Liverpool.
Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers.
September 2020 start.
Integra People's successful Education division are working with a Multi-Academy Trust based in the North West who have a Secondary Academy in the Liverpool area. We have been asked to source a qualified Teacher of English to join their dedicated department on a temporary basis initially. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take the position on a permanent basis from January 2021 should the initial term be a successful one.
- Opportunity of a permanent contract after the first term.
- Quick and easy access to the Academy's direct payroll system.
- Strong rates of pay from Day 1.
- Supportive English Department and strong Senior Leadership Team.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching English across Key Stages 3 and 4.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra for more information.