Design Technology Teacher - St Helens.
Integra People are recruiting on behalf of a successful Secondary School within the St Helens area. This vacancy includes teaching Resistant Materials and Product Design.
This is an immediate need for someone who can deliver Design Technology to a good standard. There is also the potential that this job could become a permanent post for the right candidate.
- Immediate/ASAP start.
- Good rates of pay from Day 1 of the vacancy.
- Potential of a permanent post for the right candidate.
- Guaranteed long-term work.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent qualification essential.
- Recent teaching experience of DT (in any specialism but preferably RM or Product Design).
- A DBS certificate on the Update Service or the willingness to apply for one.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or for more information call Mark at Integra.