Cover Supervisor / Teaching Assistant - Liverpool
Are you experienced in either a Cover Supervisor or Teaching Assistant role?
Do you have experience working alongside Secondary aged students?
Would you be open to a new and exciting position when the schools reopen?
If you have answered 'yes' to the above, we want to speak to you.
Integra People are working with a large Multi-Academy Trust which oversee Schools/Academies in the Liverpool area. One particular Secondary setting have an opening for a Cover Supervisor / Teaching Assistant. This is a new and exciting position where the successful applicant would have a split job role of covering a range of classes as a Cover Supervisor for around 50% of the timetable. When not required as a Cover Supervisor, the member of staff would then act as a Teaching Assistant, supporting in classes where some students may require some additional help.
- Covering classes in the usual Teacher's absence.
- Delivering pre-set work and keeping students on task.
- Behaviour management and supporting students with their work.
- A minimum of a Level 2 qualification in an education/childcare related field.
- Experience working with Secondary aged students.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.