Therapeutic Practitioner - choose from Huyton or Cronton locations.
Integra People have been asked to source a number of Therapeutic Practitioners to work alongside young people in the Merseyside/Halton areas. Various locations mean multiple positions here but the successful applicants would be able to choose their base location.
Therapeutic Practitioners are similar to Residential Childcare Support Workers but have more focus on the therapeutic aspect of the role such as working with young people who have been through chronic stress. For this reason, the successful candidate will require experience of working with Young People who have displayed emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
- Providing support to Young People aged 10-18 years old.
- Working a minimum of 35 hours per week.
- Shifts sometimes include 12 hour shifts, waking watches (nights), and some weekends on a rota basis.
- Experience working with Young People who have had emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
- The ability to be flexible and work within shift patterns on the staff rota.
- Preferably a Level 3 or 4 Diploma in Children and Young People's workforce (or similar).
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.