Mechanical Site Supervisor
£35,000K to £37,000K
Working for one of the UK's top rated Facility Management and Building Solution providers in the UK who operate on multiple award winning divisions across multiple commercial sectors. They deliver cost-effective and sustainable bespoke solutions to the Facilities Management and Construction sectors.
We are looking to recruit a Mechanical Site Supervisor for a large well known prestigious site in Daresbury, Warrington. As the Mechanical Site Supervisor you will be over seeing a small team of Facilities Management engineer's and 3rd party Sub-Contractors completing PPM and Reactive maintenance tasks. Working alongside and reporting to the Facilities Manager.
Some of the main duties for the Site Supervisor are, but not restricted too:
- To assist in and lead the delivery of a range of facilities services to the building on the contract in line with contractual commitments.
- Assist in the day to day running of the Estate.
- Help to maintain standards as set out in the Service Level Agreement.
- Communicate problems and concerns promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution.
- Ensure the health, safety and security of staff, contractors, premises, and equipment by encouraging and monitoring best practices at all times.
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Undertake role in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Carry out team briefings.
- Check and sign timesheets in accordance with procedures.
- Provides support for the safe and efficient operation of the premises.
- Ensure all customer requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will have one or more of these qualification:
- Commercial Gas Tickets
- Commercial Natural Gas and LPG Tickets
- City & Guilds Plumbing & Heating
- Desirable qualifications but not essential
- SMSTS - Site Management Safety Training
- P405 - Managing Asbestos in Building Course
- First Aid Work
For the nature of the role the candidate appointed will need to pass a DBS certificate
If this role interests yourself please apply with a copy of your CV or give the office and call and ask to speak with a member of the FM team