We are currently partnering with a long standing client of ours looking for a Project Manager for light to medium highways project around Manchester and Salford values around £6m. This is one of the company's growth regions and having secured a number of high profile contracts they are now looking for Perm Project Manager Duties below.
- Take control of projects from tender stage to handover
- Take responsibility for all project matters including financial and time management.
- Ensure delivery of project on time, safely and to budget through effective programme management
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Ensure financial reporting and forecasting requirements are met by the project team and communicated to Managers and Directors
- Provide technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc. as required.
- Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change orders
to discuss this role please contact me on 01925875900 or