You will be responsible for permanent members of staff as well as other agency staff at times within the clients. Duties will include reviewing and delivering care plans, the administration of medication and ensuring the highest standard of care is provided to residents.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who's looking for full time agency nurse shifts, or someone in a permanent position that wishes to supplement their income with one or two shifts on the side of their current role.
- Minimum 12 months recent work experience as an RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Experience in a hands on general / mental health nursing setting
- Great communication and interpersonal skills on all levels
- Be reliable and dedicated to providing the best care for all patients
- NMC Registered
- Current DBS on the online update service would be an advantage
- Up to date mandatory training would also be an advantage
- A dedicated recruiter to be by your side 24/7; every step of the process, and to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
- High rates of pay £17.50 - £30 per hour
- Some hot referral bonuses! £250
- Reliable weekly payroll, PAYE, Umbrella and LTD Company
- If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, please call us on 01925839820 or forward your CV for consideration.