Integra People are currently looking for General Warehouse Operatives in Manchester area.
You will be loading and unloading containers and vans for deliveries in a cold store warehouse - this role requires heavy lifting and the ideal candidate will need to be physically fit and able to sort the parcels into the correct sections dependant on the label.
This is an ongoing position every week working on 5 days over 7 which WILL include weekend, giving 2 days off between Monday and Friday.
Opportunity to progress - this position is temp to perm for the right candidates.
This is a full time position based on 38.25 hours a week / 09.15am - 6pm
Rate of Pay: £7.50
The ideal candidate will have the following :
- Physically fit and healthy as the role requires heavy lifting
- Good Communication skills
- Good English skills as the role requires sorting items dependant in their laber
- Ability to work both as a team and independently
- Willing to work additional hours/days if needed
- You must be able to work in a fast paced and chilled environment whilst meeting strict deadlines
Previous experience working in a warehouse environment would be hugely beneficial.
You'll need to supply eligibility to work in the UK - documents and two working references on application.
Please email or phone 01925 839 823 for an application form/more details.