Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Create a caring and understanding relationship with service users.
- To promote effective communication and relationships with Service users and work colleagues.
- To promote travel, training, money management and independent life to our service users.
- To provide personal care where required which may involve assistance with; Manual handling to a degree; Eating and preparing meals; Helping with shopping trips; promote service users time within the community.
- Support service users across a range of activities that can include swimming, cinema, theatre, outdoor pursuits, forest school or more day to day tasks such as shopping, cooking and cleaning.
Skills and Experience:
- Caring, hardworking, reliable, and flexible approach.
- Good level of literacy and communication skills.
- Able to undertake and benefit from training.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
- 6 months previous experience in a similar role
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Right to work in the UK
Immediate starts are available once clearance is completed, long term bookings and flexible hours to suit you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email