Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse in Manchester to support for people living with complex dementia and mental health conditions on a full time basis.
As a RMN you will be expected too:
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for patients and support the Home Manager in the management and development of the Hospital
- Ensuring the philosophy of person centred planning is central to the process in order to ensure rehabilitation, recovery and social inclusion whilst developing supportive and empathic relationships with patients and carers
- Support the Management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the hospitals policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards
- Provide effective operational/clinical leadership and management to achieve objectives and plans
- Ensure that each patient has a comprehensive pre admission assessment. An individualised, multi professional, care plan and risk assessments, prepared with the MDT, which provides for both the long-term and immediate needs of the patient
- Ensuring a specific programme of individualised therapeutic activities on and off the unit is available to all patients
- Work in partnership with the people we support, carers, staff and other organisations in order to plan, develop, and deliver effective integrated services which deliver best outcomes for patients and carers
- Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the treatment centre policy
- Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to junior nurses and care staff
- Complete and carry out treatment plans
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the line manager is aware
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs
The successful candidate must have:
- Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent relationships
Salary for this role is £27,537 based on 36 hour contract.
- Childcare Vouches
- Circle to work scheme
- Buy additional annual leave scheme
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 079830 200 945