Are you looking for a teaching role where you can engage and inspire the younger generation without the paper work and additional responsibilities where you can work when and where you want to?
If you answered yes then this is the job for you!
Benefits of Supply Teaching
- Flexible working days that fit around your availability
- Working with the year groups that you choose
- Working in your preferred locations
- No lesson planning or pupil assessment
- Opportunities to work in a variety of schools
Role of a Supply Teacher
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Supporting local schools across various year groups with emergency cover and pre-booked cover
- Supply job opportunities vary from one day to one year in length, full time or part time depending on your availability.
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification Relevant teaching experience
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- DBS registered to the update service (we can help you apply for a new one)
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please get in touch today!
NQT's are welcome to apply.