Integra People are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for our ever growing client based in St Helens.
- £17.63 per hour
- Night shift, 9pm - 6am
- Monday to Friday
- Temp to Perm
As a Maintenance Engineer you will work closely with various departments liaising with various members of the team to ensure maintenance work is carried out safely, promptly and cost- effective. Your duties will include diagnosing, rectifying and maintaining all associated plant and equipment.
- Prevent plant breakdowns by ensuring the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is carried out.
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of plant and apparatus.
- Responsible for checking the method statements of the contractors before they are permitted to carry out any work and ensuring site inductions and regular monitoring is carried out as per company policy and procedure.
- Control on-site maintenance sub-contractors, including all safety procedures and work schedules.
- To be available to be called in during emergency situations and plant breakdowns when necessary, participate in the 'Standby' rota as applicable.
- Manage Engineers Assistant.
- Take an active role in the development of Mechanical Engineers Apprentice.
- Implementation of Maintenance Activities in conjunction with manufacturers and contractual guidelines.
- To maintain accurate records of all tasks carried out using SAP PM.
- Time served Engineer minimum City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of working on a multi-discipline process site with a proven track record of delivering in an engineering environment
- Experience with PPM and managing workload to ensure plant availability is at maximum
If this role is an interest to you, please call Alicja for more information at 07985806191/ 01925 839 823 or apply online.