Job Title; Machine Operator
Shifts; Various Shifts available
Job type; Temporary (permanent opportunity available for the right candidate)
Start date; ASAP
Pay rate; £9
I am currently recruiting for hygiene operatives to join a well-established manufacturing company in Wrexham. My client requires multiply people to join their team on a temporary basis but will consider a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Operate and set a series of production line machines
- Keep clean and tidy work space
- Maintain high levels of health and safety
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production issues arising
- Achieve the targets and job standards set out
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a machine operative from any industry sector.
- Driving license is beneficial due to shifts times - public transport may not be available
- Good work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time keeping
If you have the relevant experience please click apply now- alternatively for more information please contact Courtney Lythgoe on 01248668700.
Please note that Integra people are working as a recruitment agency. Due to the high number of applicants we cannot respond to everyone. If you do not get a response within 48 hours please take this as you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you for another position we believe is suitable.