Our Prestigious Telecoms client have asked us to assist in finding a Telecommunications Technical Trainer who will be based from their London Office and travel to sits as required. You will be delivering training and development to engineers.
You will need to have had strong experience in a similar training role, where you have designed and delivered bespoke training. You will have a proven track record of delivering technical training and Health & Safety programmes. Ideally you would be used to working in a fast-paced IT/Telecoms environment, with focus on delivering high quality outputs.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- You will assist managers and their people in identifying and meeting technical and Health & Safety requirements.
- Identify and clearly document key skills required per role/discipline in a manner which our client can readily access and understand.
- Devise, source and implement technical training activities to meet all skills requirements, and in which can demonstrate improvements to technical capability and improve Health & Safety competence.
- You will need to be focussed on people's learning experience, ensuring that activities are engaging, influential and worthwhile to their people.
- Support and contribute to the establishment of a learning academy, ensuring content, style and delivery methods are best suited to the learners.
- Regularly promote a calendar of learning events and feedback to relevant parties.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, learning and development across all their people.