Working with a widely established construction company, Integra People are currently recruiting an experienced / qualified Cradle Rigger to work on various sites across London.
Successful candidates applying will need to provide a minimum of two work related references similar to the nature of this role, an up to date CV and proof of all qualitications required for this position.
Daily duties will include:
- Erect / dismantle / shift cradles
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Driving the van to and from site
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
- Carry out regular checks
Applicants applying must hold the following in order to be considered for this position:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Driver of 3.5 tonne van
- CSCS card - Skilled
- Working at heights
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) or CSCS Accreditation A or B
Working hours and Monday to Friday - 7:00am to 4:30pm (40 hour week), plus any extra overtime paid.
Salary may vary depending on experience / qualifications.
For more information or to apply please contact Christina in our Warrington office on 01925 875900, upon application you will need to provide an up to date CV - christina . davies @ integra people . com