Are you an experienced Health & Safety Manager looking for a new role?
Integra People are recruiting for a fast-paced childcare group who are looking for a passionate and ambitious individual to join their team to help ensure legal compliance and healthy & safety best practice.
This is a field based role and you will be required to commute to their settings across the country.
- Managing all aspects of health and safety matters within the company including risk assessments, health & safety policy, fire safety and emergency planning.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of health
and safety plans to ensure legal compliance, including health and safety strategic development and staff training.
- Ensure general and specific risk assessments are carried out and recorded in line with all health and safety requirements and a culture of positive risk management is embedded across all areas.
- Ensure all staff comply with Health & Safety legislations and all practices and procedures are conducted in a way that meets the relevant requirements for the wellbeing of others.
- 5 or more years Management experience.
- 5 or more years Facilities management experience.
- 5 or more years Health and Safety Management Experience.
- Full UK driving license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving an trouble shooting skills.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills including email, Excel, Word and web based portals.
- Wellness Days
- 25-50% discounted childcare provision
- Retail & leisure discounts
- Company Sick Pay
- Funded professional development
- Employee Assistance Program and well-being support
- Nursery performance bonus
Are you interested in applying for this exciting role?
This is a fantastic opportunity within a fast growing business.
Please get in touch by calling Holly at Integra People or submit your CV and I will call you for a confidential chat.