Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
* Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
* Perform inventory checks and keep quality standards high
* Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilization
* Report any discrepancies
* Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
* Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
* Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
* Good communicator, team player with excellent time management skills.
* Good verbal and written skills.
* Proficient in inventory software, database, and systems.
* Proven experience working within a warehouse team.
* Conscientious, Accurate, Flexible with a positive attitude.
* Current forklift licence desirable.
* Able to follow the six pillars of character.