£11 - £11 per hour
Stores Person - Day shifts, no weekends!
We are looking for a driven candidate who is looking for a longevity career who has a proven track record working within a warehouse environment and a valid FLT Counterbalance license.
- Based in the office & warehouse facility, you will be responsible for the allocation of stock received at the warehouse, including accurate receipt, unpacking, storage and picking, packing, despatch of stock items for customer orders.
- The position involves the use of a counterbalance forklift truck and overhead gantry crane, together with general warehouse management and housekeeping.
- You will be working closely with the internal Spare Parts Team in the daily co-ordination of stock items being sent and received, and also reporting to our deputy managers on general matters relating to your position.
- 3 days per week, Tuesday - Thursday
- 9am - 4.30
- £11.00 per hour
- Temp - Perm contract
- Free Parking
- Company Pension
- 23 days holiday plus banks
This role is based in Skelmersdale WN8
Integra People pride ourselves in giving the best opportunities to all our candidates.
Apply now it's free, quick & easy - contact Hannah on 01925 875084 /