Integra People are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for our client in the Accrington area.
Main Responsibilities :
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment
- Help deliver line/area productivity and efficiently targets, resolving problems and issues as they arise, produce goods in line with the agreed production plan.
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply all technical and safety procedures
The Ideal Candidate :
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to details - working with small components so must have a high level of dexterity
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to work as a team and follow instructions
Rate of pay :
£7.71 per hour - these positions are potentially temp to perm opportunities for the right candidates, with immediate starts available after successful interview.
The standard hours of work for this position are 0700 - 1600 hours Monday to Thursday & 0700 - 1230 hours on a Friday.
A previous background in a production / manufacturing background would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
You'll need to supply eligibility to work in the UK - documents and two working references on application.
Please email or phone 01925 839 823 for an application form/more details.