Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Service Manager to work with high quality services for individuals with a learning disability, mental health needs and complex needs in Morecambe.
As a Service Manager you will be expected too:
- Carry out the role of Registered Manager for these services and to ensure that all essential standards of quality and safety are met. To undertake quality assurance and compliance audits across all services.
- Lead, co-ordinate and supervise a team of senior staff to achieve the highest level of service delivery, customer care and positive outcomes.
- Accountable for the overall quality of the Morecambe services, ensuring they meet the CQC and Creative Support quality standards.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all professionals and services in the area.
- Promote effective joint working with partner agencies and ensure the achievement of agreed service objectives.
- Ensure that policies and regulations pertaining to fire, environmental health, general safety and security are understood and adhered to by all staff, tenants and visitors.
- Work collaboratively with service users to develop recovery focused support goals which promote hope and aspiration.
- Ensure all Individual Support Plans are outcome focussed and tailored to recognise the impacts of their learning disability and/or mental health. Ensure Support Plans are regularly reviewed to monitor the content, implementation and effectiveness of plans.
- Ensure that staff respect and promote the rights and entitlements of service users, and to enable them to participate as fully as possible in their communities.
- Lead and manage staff so as to ensure that the highest levels of performance and standards of work are achieved.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of two years' experience working with individuals with a learning disability or mental health support needs.
- Experience of managing or supervising a staff team.
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g, RNLD, RMN, CQSW, Dipsw, NVQ 4)
- Significant understanding of effective approaches, interventions and best practice when working with individuals with a learning disability, behaviours which challenge services & mental health support needs.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload of operational management, service development and corporate responsibilities.
- Good written & verbal communication skills including the ability to listen sensitively to others.
Salary for this role is up to £31,077 depending on experience and qualifications.
Please call Leanne Irving on 01925 200 945 for more information about this role.