Senior Residential Childcare Worker - Chorley
Integra People are looking to recruit a Senior Residential Support Worker for a Children's service in the Chorley area. The organisation are committed to the health, safety and well-being of each young person who enters their service. We are looking for people who can mirror these ethics and would fit in well with the team who also have the children's best interests at heart.
The shifts work on a '2 in, 4 off' basis and include sleep-ins. The organisation pay £10.40 per hour for Senior Residential Support Workers and have a proven record for promoting staff when possible.
- A Level 3 certificate in Children and Young People (or related to Residential Childcare).
- A minimum of 2 years working as a RSW or in a similar position/setting.
- A full UK driving licence as the young people do like to go out into the community.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- £10.40 per hour with the view to increasing where possible.
- Access to the company pool cars where available.
- Potential overtime should the successful applicant want to work additional hours.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.