Residential Support Worker / Waking Watch - Accrington
Integra People are supporting a large Children's Residential Home in the Accrington area which provides care a number of young people in the Accrington area. This is a well-known and established setting with high standards, for this reason they require additional staff who are able to work regular shifts and join their team whilst following the same high standards of practice.
- Working 'Waking Watch' shifts which are available regularly - pick and choose your nights.
- Supporting the young people if they need anything during the night shift.
- Handing over to the day staff when they arrive.
- Ideally a Level 3 qualification in a Childcare related subject.
- DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Availability to work night shifts on a regular basis.
- Good hourly rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Choose your own shifts from a list of dates.
- Support from experienced members of staff on site and also consultants in the office.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.