Children's Residential Support Worker - Preston
Integra People are working with an organisation based in the Preston area who are looking for Residential Support Workers to support their childrens services. These homes are often single-user homes but they require flexibility as there are various locations in the local area on offer and a range of shifts such as Days, Evenings, Weekends, Waking Watches and Sleep-Ins.
- Good rates of pay with the potential to access the Permanent vacancies the organisation have.
- Additional overtime and sleep-in rates on top of the basic pay.
- Ongoing training to help your career progression.
- Clear paths of how to achieve Senior RSW status.
- Experience working in a similar position.
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
- DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Full UK driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.