Residential Childcare Workers - Flexible Work and Multiple Locations.
Do you have experience working with young people?
Could you manage challenging behaviour with children in care?
Are you open to a flexible role in either the Blackpool, Preston, Bacup or Lancaster area?
If you have answered 'yes', we would like to speak with you!
Integra People are working with an organisation who require a number of staff to support their childrens residential homes. The areas include Blackpool, Preston, Bacup and Lancaster. The successful candidate(s) would be able to select their location, days and hours of work which they prefer.
- Supporting the young people in care who may have various difficulties or additional needs.
- Promoting the organisation's ethos and best practice by setting a good example with professionalism.
- Working with the permanent members of staff to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the young people to flourish.
- Experience working with young people is essential.
- Level 3 qualification in a childcare related subject such as Residential Childcare, Supporting Children and Young People or a Teaching qualification for example.
- DBS certificate on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Flexible work where you can choose your location, days and times of working.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Further experience with a range of young people with various needs and requirements.
- The potential of permanent job offerings.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.