Registered Nurses, £20.00 to £34.00 per hour
As an Integra Nurse you will benefit from:
- In house Clinical trainor and assessor for CPD and skill development increasing your work opportunities
- Nurse lead forums where your ideas and feedback are valued, ensuring you the opportunity to achieve relevant CPD
- extensive client base
- 24 hour Registered Nurse support
- Nurse lead recruitment process
- Excellent pay rates of pay
- Weekly pay
As a Nurse you will be expected too:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Practice in line with NMC standards
- Support and undertake clinical risk assessments.
- Complete and carry out treatment plans.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients
- A minimum of 12 months experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Why join Integra Healthcare:
As well as providing flexible work opportunities and competitive rates of pay, our key focus is on learning and development. Having access to a Registered Nurse community and the provision of on site clinical courses supports you to meet Revalidation and develop and enhance your skills.
To discuss with a Registered Nurse please call 01925839820 or 07985806191