Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking for a number of Healthcare Assistants for my clients based in Chorley and the surrounding areas. The units themselves provide care to service users within the following sectors: dementia care, nursing care, end of life care, elderly care, complex care and residential care.
I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative. Day to Day duties may include:
- Implementing care plans
- Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
- Supporting clients with mobility and transferring
- Offering support with daily tasks e.g. eating, drinking, toileting needs.
I am looking for people with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Experience with moving & assisting techniques and equipment
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to complete a DBS application)
- Dementia Care would be desirable
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
For more information on this position and any others please call Ash on 01925 839 820 or email