Healthcare Assistant- Neurological
£8.50 per hour
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices. We also offer all our healthcare assistants and support workers the highest level of training, to ensure benchmark standards of care remain at an excellent level.
Integra healthcare are currently looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work at our client in Bamber Bridge, supporting service users with neurological disorders including MS, motor neurones disease as well as stroke rehabilitation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to support a diverse team within a specialist care centre, learning new skills in the industry.
We have multiple opportunities to be part of a core group of staff for this fantastic client with regular day shifts and night shifts with full time hours and the option of a permanent role after 12 weeks.
We have immediate starts available for suitable candidates!
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Competent with moving and handling of service users including manual and electric hoist
- 6 Months relevant experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Experience of working with adults with complex needs or neurological illnesses is desirable