Our client prides themselves in providing the highest standard of general nursing care, rehabilitation and respite for Elderly, EMI and clients who have physical disabilities. They are looking for a motivated, flexible Health care Assistant to work within the team and give their patients the care and support they require to live their lives as independently as possible.
To apply for this position, you must:
- Have a Minimum of 6 months experience working within the Care Sector
- Be able to provide proof of your right to work within the UK
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Within this role you will be carrying out a range of duties, including:
- Giving medication when required
- Assisting patients with recreational activities both on and off site
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices. We also offer all our healthcare assistants the highest level of training, to ensure benchmark standards of care remain at an excellent level. All of our training is mapped across to not only skills for care standards but also to NICE guidelines, working with our Clinical Training and Assessment Manager, your progress within the healthcare sector will be monitored and advanced at every opportunity.