Our client prides themselves in providing the highest standard of general nursing care, rehabilitation and respite for Elderly, EMI and Physically Disabled patients. They are looking for a motivated, flexible Health care Assistant to work within the team and give their patients the care and support they require to live their lives as independently as possible.
To apply for this position, you must:
- Have a Minimum of 6 months experience working within the Care Sector
- Be able to provide proof of your right to work within the UK
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Within this role you will be carrying out a range of duties, including:
- Giving medication when required
- Assisting patients with recreational activities both on and off site