Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager in a 40 bedded care home with nursing in Leyland.
As a Deputy Manager you will be expected to but not restricted too:
- Support the Home Manager ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed, Safeguarding and Deprivation of Liberty (DOL) policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring all service users are appropriately assessed prior to admission.
- Responsible for carrying out all relevant forms of care and for ensuring the effective safe coordination of the daily activities within the home.
- Complete frequent audits on key procedures including the administration of medication, care plans, the storage of medication and the quality of care.
- Ensure that all care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Assess the needs of the service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
- Ensure staffing levels and skill mix are consistent with service user needs and the Home's occupancy
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Possess good clinical knowledge and have experience in working within care/nursing homes
- NMC Registration
Salary for this role is £35,035 which equates to £17.50 per hour.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 0 7 9 8 3 0 2 0 0 9 4 5