Children's Residential Support Worker - Accrington
Integra People are working with a client who are looking to recruit a Children's Residential Support Worker in the Accrington area. This organisation specialised in providing therapeutic care to young people who have complex needs and may have suffered trauma in the past.
The focus of the organisation is to provide a safe, secure home environment which meets the needs of the young people to ensure they can develop and flourish. The successful candidate will have these needs, safety and security at the forefront of their own working ethos to match the organisation.
- Good rates of pay with the potential to progress through the organisation.
- Additional overtime and sleep-in rates on top of the basic pay.
- Ongoing training to help your career progression.
- Clear paths of how to achieve Senior RSW status.
- Experience working in a similar position.
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
- DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Full UK driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.