Have you ever considered a career in childcare but would like to gain experience first?
Have you had experience working with children and would now like to continue your work on a casual basis?
Perhaps you have a few hours spare each week and would like to get paid for doing something that is both enjoyable and rewarding?
If this sounds like you, then read on!
I am looking for nursery staff to work in settings in Leigh and the surrounding areas to cover ad hoc shifts and requirements.
This role would be suitable for someone who is trying to get themselves established within childcare and is perhaps looking to study for a level 2 or 3 in the future.
It is a temporary, flexible position so gives you the autonomy to plan your own working week by picking up work as and when.
- Appropriate childcare reference from either paid employment or voluntary work.
- Compassionate attitude towards working with children.
- Willing to apply for (or already have) a DBS on the update service.
- Interest in the childcare industry.
- An open mind with the confidence to sing nursery rhymes (not necessarily in tune).
Does this sound like the exciting Childcare role for you?
Are you interested in applying for this exciting role?
Please call Holly Oldham on 01925 594203 for an informal chat about getting registered and ready for work.