I am recruiting on behalf of a Primary School with an outstanding reputation in Blackpool who are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their school.
Your role will be an SEN Teaching Assistant in Year 5, where you will be supporting a child on a 1:1 basis . You will be responsible for ensuring they are kept engaged and on task when in the classroom.
What is required?
- Experience working with children with behavioural needs.
- Ideally experience within a primary school setting.
- Be able to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents.
- Experience/knowledge of SEN.
- Fully enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to carry out a new check).
- Be able to provide two references covering the last 2 years of employment at least.
- Ensuring you build a good relationship between yourself and the child, this will require someone who is confident and patient.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this post please apply ASAP with your most recent CV to be considered or call Holly on 01772 808010 for more information.