Teaching Assistant - Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities
Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience working within SEN/D?
Are you looking for a new position to start ASAP?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Integra People are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a student who requires additional support. For this reason, the vacancy is open to Teaching Assistants who have experience within SEN settings.
Due to the nature of this vacancy, we cannot release any further details with regards to the young person/people the successful applicant will be working with but what we can say is that the client is a very supportive school and there is an excellent opportunity to obtain a permanent contract if the interview and 2-term temporary contract are successful.
- Team Teach training would be an advantage but not essential.
- De-escalation skills.
- Teaching Assistant Level 2/3 (or equivalent qualification).
- DBS Certificate on the Update Service (or willing to apply for one).
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Supportive school and a long-term vacancy.
- Potential permanent position within the school.
Please apply now for more information.