Are you an Early Years specialist Teacher seeking a new position?
I am working with a fantastic primary school in the PR1 area who are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring individual to join them as soon as possible.
This is a long term role with the opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
This role would suit an NQT who is looking to learn from an inspiring leader whilst establishing their teaching practice and will have the opportunity to complete induction year.
- Long term role; potentially permanent.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Dedicated Early Years specialist consultant.
- Experienced and supportive school team.
- Opportunities to complete NQT year.
- Hybrid role combining Teaching and TA - rate of pay will reflect the workload and you will have a set schedule.
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons.
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS with the ability to differentiate within the class.
- Sound knowledge of phonics and being able to deliver effective sessions.
- Planning to effectively meet the needs of a range of learners.
- EYT status or Primary Teaching with Early Years specialism with QTS.
- Experience of teaching within EYFS.
- Passionate and enthusiastic attitude towards teaching.
- DBS registered to the update service or willing to carry out a new check
If this sounds like your ideal role, please call Holly on 01772 808010 for more information or submit your latest CV and I will call you for a chat.