Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner looking for a new challenge?
I am working with a lovely nursery setting in the Burnley area who are looking for a level 3 practitioner to join their team in the pre-school room.
This would suit someone with great experience in the role who is looking for a move to a supportive and exciting setting. The role is permanent for the right candidate so is a fantastic opportunity.
- Permanent role
- Full time hours
- Great nursery team
- Progression opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Working as a key worker to children in the pre-school room.
- Following policies and procedures of the setting.
- Safeguarding of children and creating a happy environment.
- Following the EYFS in observations of children and planning next steps.
- Working as a valued member of the team and being a team player.
- Passionate about working within a nursery setting and making a real difference to children at a key stage in their life.
- Liaising with parents and communicating effectively.
- Working well with management and other senior members of staff.
- Experience in a similar role
- Willing to work full time hours
- DBS registered to the update service or willing to carry out a new check
- Level 3 childcare relevant qualification
- Passion and enthusiasm for early years
- Proactive approach to working
Does the above sound interesting to you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly on 01772 808010 or submit your CV and I will call you for a chat.