I am recruiting for my client in the Preston area who are looking for a qualified and experienced Nursery Practitioner to cover a maternity to begin in March and run for a 9 month period. The position is within a busy nursery and the hours would 35 hours per week between the hours of 7.45am 5.45pm. There may be an option to work extra hours where required.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home-like environment
- Operate a keyworker system and liaise with parents/carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
You will need to:
- Hold a full and relevant early years and childcare qualification at Level 3.
- Have gained experience within a nursery setting.
- Have proven organisational skills
- Full knowledge of the current EYFS
The ideal candidate would already have a DBS registered to the update service however we can assist you with applying for a new one.
If you are interested, please call Holly on 01772 808010 or submit your CV and I will give you a call with more information.