Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse based in Leigh looking for a flexible working lifestyle?
Are you passionate about working in EYFS and want to make a difference?
I am recruiting for a nursery group who require bank team members to cover shifts.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Read on and apply today!
- Working across 2 settings in the same area covering shifts as and when required.
- Being a key member of the team and communicating at all times.
- Adhering to direction from Room Leaders.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Conducting and planning activities in line with EYFS.
- Preparing and assisting with meal and snack times.
- Pick up shifts to fit around your own schedule.
- Variety of hours, morning, afternoon or full day.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Welcoming team.
- Experience working in a nursery setting.
- Ability to fit straight into a team.
- Positive and can do attitude.
- Level 3 qualification in early years or equivalent.
- DBS on the update service is preferable.
Are you interested in this role?
Does a flexible way of working sound interesting to you?
Please give me a call on 01925 594203 for an informal chat or email your CV across