I am looking for a Nursery Assistant to work within a close knit team of caring professionals all keen to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for the children whilst providing reassurance and support for their parents.
My client is interested In someone with experience in working with children who will be friendly, helpful and approachable with impeccable standards of hygiene and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will possess an NVQ Level 3, or BTEC National Diploma standard in Childcare along with a First Aid Qualification, including Paediatrics. Candidates with an interest in pursuing a qualification in Childcare will also be considered.
The position is based just outside of Preston in Wrea Green so could be easily accessed by someone from Preston or Blackpool.
The Perfect Match Will Possess The Following Essential Attributes:
* Good communication skills
* Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
* Ability to work in a team
* Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
* Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards
* Time management skills This post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check due to the nature of the business.
* A fun, enjoyable working environment
* Competitive Salary
* On-Site Employee Discounts
* In-House and External training opportunities
* Benefits Package
The position offers 38 hours per week to cover 4 days out of 5 Monday - Friday. Flexibility to provide support during periods of sickness or holidays is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
This position is a Maternity cover position commencing in August 2019 and for a period of up to 9 months.
Although this is a temporary position there is potential for it to become permanent if the opportunity becomes available.
Please give me a call on 01925 594203 or email your CV and why you fit the bill.