We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed Higher Level Teaching Assistant who enjoys working with children to join our friendly and hardworking support team.
The role will require you to work with teachers and senior leaders to organise and support teaching and learning activities for classes.
The role is essentially to deliver lessons set by or with teachers (PPA provision), there may also be some small group interventions.
This is a fixed term post, to the end of August 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of covering whole classes within the primary age range
- Be a positive and proactive member of the team
- Have the ability to deliver lessons, that have been planned by a teacher, to a whole class independently
- The ability to deliver lessons independently, without close supervision and to use own initiative
- Excellent whole class behaviour management strategies
- Excellent English and maths skills (minimum grade C at GCSE or equivalent in maths and English)
- Good communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- A good sense of humour and be a good team player
- An understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding
We can offer:
- A supportive team and an inclusive ethos
- Happy, motivated children who enjoy coming to school
- A unique building set in the heart of its very own woodland setting
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
- Supportive teams who work well together
- The opportunity to be part of something special
Integra People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are interested in this role, pleasr reply with your most recent CV and one of our consultants will be in touch