We are currently recruiting for support staff to provide cover on a casual basis at one of our residential children homes in the Preston area.
This is flexible work and often used by Supply Teachers, Tutors and Teaching Assistants with some SEN experience or an interest in that area to earn good money over the Summer holidays.
- Flexible work to pick up as and when
- Rewarding work with SEN children with various levels of autism and making a difference to their lives
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Great way to earn extra money
- Working with young people who have additional needs either on a 1:1 basis or small groups.
- Supervising meal times during the day.
- Optional night work.
- Light cleaning duties in the service user rooms.
- A minimum of Level 2 qualification in a childcare related course (Teaching Assistant, Early Years, etc.)
- Flexibility to work long hours either during the day or night shifts
- Previous experience working with children which we can get references for
- A DBS on the Update Service or the willingness to apply for one
Does this sound like an interesting role to you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please give Holly a call on 01925 594203 or send in your CV via email to register your interest.