Casual Summer Support Workers required in the Preston area.
We are currently recruiting for support staff to provide cover on a casual basis at one of our residential children homes in the Preston area. This is flexible work and often used by Supply Teachers, Tutors and Teaching Assistants with some SEN experience or an interest in that area to subsidise their finances through summer.
- Working with young people who have additional needs either on a 1:1 basis or small groups
- Supervising meal times during the day
- Optional night work
- Light cleaning duties in the service user homes
- A minimum of Level 2 qualification in a childcare related course (Teaching Assistant, Early Years, etc)
- Flexibility to work long hours either during the day or night shifts
- Previous experience working with children which we can get references for
- A DBS on the Update Service or the willingness to apply for one
Please apply to this position if you are interested or for more information contact Mark at Integra.
01925 594203 /